Re: [selectors-api] What DOM feature "Selectors API" belongs to?

Sergey wrote:
> Building forward-compatible applications (as well as technology
> implementations in browsers) require knowledge of what DOM feature
> "Selectors API" is to belong to.

This specification intentionally does not specify a feature string for
use with hasFeature() because it is unnecessary.  There already exists a
better alternative detection method that can be used to test for feature
support:

if (document.querySelector) {
   // Supported
} else {
   // Not suported
}

No change has been made to the specification.

Please see the latest version of the spec in CVS to review the changes.
http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/selectors-api/

Please let me know if you are not satisified with this response.

--
Lachlan Hunt - Opera Software
http://lachy.id.au/