RE: IE Team's Proposal for Cross Site Requests

Given the multitude of issues raised, and the obvious back-and-forth that denotes many differing opinions, I'd suggest having a telecom to discuss these questions, and make sure that Sunava, Eric and myself can attend.

-----Original Message-----
From: Anne van Kesteren [mailto:annevk@opera.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2008 1:31 AM
To: Sunava Dutta; Web API WG (public); public-appformats@w3.org
Cc: Eric Lawrence; Chris Wilson; Zhenbin Xu; Gideon Cohn; Sharath Udupa; Doug Stamper; Marc Silbey
Subject: Re: IE Team's Proposal for Cross Site Requests

On Wed, 23 Apr 2008 10:01:33 +0200, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
wrote:
> On Wed, 23 Apr 2008 04:26:39 +0200, Sunava Dutta
> <sunavad@windows.microsoft.com> wrote:
>> Thanks for the participation and comments.
>> I think this discussion is best continued in a telecon. I'm working
>> with Doug Schepers to see what we can schedule here.
>> Once again, thanks for sharing thoughts and providing feedback.
>
> Wouldn't it be better if the IE Team first addressed the issues raised
> so far with XDomainRequest in an e-mail? Getting this information in a
> teleconference is not very convenient as minutes are often of poor
> quality and teleconferences don't allow for thinking arguments through
> and studying them.

I was told it would be good to point out some of those e-mails. Here's a
subset of the e-mails that as far as I can have not been addressed by the
IE Team:

   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapi/2008Mar/0211.html

   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapi/2008Mar/0212.html

   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapi/2008Apr/0125.html