Re: [Element Traversal LC] access to element by index

Henri Sivonen wrote:
> Yes, getChildNodes() is available on an object implementing Element
> after casting it to NodeList or through reflections.

OK.  So item() would be available on Element after casting it to NodeList in
those implementations.  I guess you're saying that the cast would not longer be
unambiguous if there were multiple NodeLists that might make sense?  So
childElements couldn't be implemented with a |return this;|?

That doesn't seem like such a terrible implementation burden to me, to be honest...

-Boris