Re: Network API editor's draft

On Wed, 7 Mar 2007, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:

> Thanks to Gorm and the WHATWG, we have
> http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2006/webapi/network-api/network-api.html

Note that the WHATWG version of this draft is in heavy flux; there are
hundreds of outstanding comments on it. Is the intent that this
specification replace the WHATWG version? (I am reluctant to just remove
the WHATWG part of the text because development on the last specification
for which I did that -- the Window spec -- has now ground to a halt and
left me with significant extra work, as I now have to move the definitions
back to HTML5 to deal with the more complicated cases which the Windows
spec says are out of scope.)

Could you give an exact list of the changes between the WHATWG draft and
this one? (Ideally to the level of individual word and markup changes?)

Cheers,