Re: Selectors API Method Names

On Thu, 28 Jun 2007 12:20:37 +0200, Lachlan Hunt
<lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au> wrote:

> Would others accept changing the methods to cssQuery() and
> cssQueryOne()?  If this would achieve concensus, I'd be willing to use
> these names.

Opera does not like the cssQuery names and prefers the names that were
suggested in Lachy's draft.

I recall strong objection to names which suggested this was about CSS in
the past (but maybe it was only Anne objecting) on the basis that this
isn't about CSS but selectors.

So, Bjoern, Maciej, do you object to closing the issue with the names
Lachy proposed in his draft, or are you just tossing in another idea in
case it gets stronger consensus?

cheers

Chaals

chaals@opera.com    Catch up: Speed Dial   http://opera.com