Re: XMLHttpRequest for Last Call

Sunava -

My bad. I could've sworn there was a page that mentioned that the
native object only supported GET, POST and HEAD. This would've been
around August time frame. Did this get changed before the final
release of IE7? I guess I'm just getting old :-).

Note that the Microsoft page describing the call does have the words
'subset of HTTP verbs', but I guess from that its talking about the
lack of support for CONNECT and TRACE.

Thanks for taking the time to respond.

Cheers,

- Bill