Re: XMLHttpRequest for Last Call

Hi-

I think we should rename it ".getOrPostRemoteContentByHttp()".

Ok, just kidding.

But I did want to remind you to take out the following:

"Implementors should be aware that this specification is not stable.
Implementors who are not taking part in the discussions are likely to
find the specification changing out from under them in incompatible
ways. Vendors interested in implementing this specification before it
eventually reaches the Candidate Recommendation stage should join the
aforementioned mailing list and take part in the discussions."

-Doug

--

Regards-
-Doug