Re: [XHR2] responseBody (byte array)

On Mon, 30 Jul 2007 20:45:36 +0200, liorean <liorean@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'd prefer a custom interface to that one, if using ES4 ByteArray
> straight off is not an
> option - though ES4 ByteArray should be implementable in ES3 engines,
> so inventing a custom interface instead of backporting the ES4 one is
> just adding cruft in my opinion.

Based on this and similar comments in this thread I've used ByteArray. I
haven't yet added any appropriate references to ES4 definitions. I suppose
implementors will know where to find them meanwhile and once the
specification is ready the binding specification will have addressed it in
one way or another...