Re: DOM L3 Spec

makes sense.
I just updated the table with those defined in ProgressEvent.
maybe we could extend the wiki your sent to have a table similar to that
in DOM3-Events to avoid consistency issues when creating new events...

-j

--
<http://www.sun.com/> 	*Jean-Yves Bitterlich*
Senior Staff Engineer

Amtsgericht München: HRB 161028
Geschäftsführer: Marcel Schneider, Wolfgang Engels, Dr. Roland Bömer
WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE 20803943
HypoVereinsbank München, Konto 31 625 009, BLZ 700 202 70