Re: DOM L3 Spec

* Jean-Yves Bitterlich wrote:
>now that ProgressEvent is Public, we could maybe also update the
>"Complete list of event types" (Chapt. 1.5.2) with those new events.

It's not meant to be a complete list of all W3C-defined types, but only
of those defined in DOM Level 3 Events. Having a "complete" list in the
sense you are reading it would be useful, but it would be better to put
such a list outside W3C Technical Reports since it is rather difficult
to update them as new information becomes available. In order to notice
name clashes I put up http://esw.w3.org/topic/List_of_events some time
ago; putting the desired list in that wiki might be a good starting
point.