Re: XMLHTTPRequest: HTTP 303 response must be visible to caller

On Friday 2006-09-08 16:20 -0700, L. David Baron wrote:
> It seems like the ideal solution for this would be a "responseLocation"
> or "responseURI" property that gives the URI of the document contained
> in responseText/responseXML.  I think a significant number of consumers
> of XMLHttpRequest could find such a property useful.

On second thought, this is unnecessary since DOM Level 3 Core introduced
Document.documentURI [1] and Node.baseURI [2].

-David

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/DOM-Level-3-Core/core.html#Document3-documentURI
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/DOM-Level-3-Core/core.html#Node3-baseURI