Re: ISSUE-98: open(): requesting a URI with a fragment identifier

What happens if there's a base element pointing to http://www.example.com/
?
Note: rfc 1808 clearly states that fragment identifier are ALWAYS resolved
within the same document, and therefore base/@href must be disregarded.

For me, Gecko's behaviour could be considered a bug.. no ?

Anyway, requesting a url with a fragment identifier, should be the same as
requesting the current document.