Re: Headers / caches proposal (revised)

I had the same concern, and we discussed it[1] at the f2f and agreed
on the same syntactical limitations you described.  Unfortunately, it
doesn't look like anybody took an action to fix the text.  Want to
propose something?

We didn't discuss the other considerations you mentioned, nor do I
personally think we need to, but again, feel free to propose
something.

 [1] http://www.w3.org/2006/05/01-webapi-minutes.html#item09 (member access)

Mark.