Re: Extension HTTP methods

Blindly standardising what one vendor does doesn't make sense; do you
know *why* they consider it a security feature?

The reputed security problems with various HTTP methods have been
brought up many times, but I have yet to see an explanation of how
they actually cause a security issue greater than supporting POST does.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham
mnot@yahoo-inc.com