Re: Working Group members

On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 18:37:05 +0100, Sylvain Hellegouarch <sh@defuze.org>
wrote:
> I am asking that list because I would like to know whether major players
> (ie people from the Firefox, Opera, Internet Explorer, Konqueror, etc.
> teams) support the work being done by this group in order to know if
> this has a chance to be more than just a specification. I mean, is there
> a strong will by everybody attending the WG to actually implement those
> features? This question might sound naive but I guess I'd rather know
> now whether there is any point to follow the specification or not :)

Speaking for Opera. For the features we have already implemented, yes, we
do want to support them :-) Also clarifications made to existing features,
like XMLHttpRequest, the Window object, etc. we want to follow. Regarding
new deliverables I'm not so sure, probably depends on what it is and
whether or not there is a strong demand, etc.

There are no WG members from Microsoft and Konqueror that I know of by the
way. Would be nice to have them!