Re: Online Introduction Meeting

Dear all,

Many thanks to everyone who filled out the poll for the online introduction meeting.

The option with the most votes (14 out of 15) is July 10 from 5pm CEST (UTC+1). Time zone conversion tool: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

We’ve added the event to the calendar of the WebAgents CG, please find all details (incl. the Zoom connection details) at this URL:
https://www.w3.org/events/meetings/bb3d5c90-571a-4fc1-9419-c20231cc0cd3/

In preparation for the discussion, it would be helpful for each of us to think about the objectives and the expected outcome of the WebAgents CG (from our personal perspective). For reference, an HTML preview of the current draft charter is available at [1]. We will keep the draft charter open for feedback until the online introduction meeting (see also the PR on GitHub for submitting feedback [2]).

We look forward to seeing you at the online introduction meeting!

Best wishes,
Andrei, Alessandro, and Antoine

[1] https://htmlpreview.github.io/?https://github.com/w3c-cg/webagents/blob/cg-charter-draft/charters/webagents-cg-2023-draft.html

[2] https://github.com/w3c-cg/webagents/pull/1