Requesting security review of IndexedDB API again (to the WebSec IG)

Hi Web Sec IG,

The Web Plat WG sent out a "call for review" request for IDB2 [1] before 
your group got recharted [2], so we wonder if you would be interested to 
review the spec again before we move to CR?

The previous discussion in WebAppSec WG was available as:

Please note that we plan to move to CR soon, please let us know if we 
should hold the CR transition for your review by this week (ie. before 
26 May).





Received on Monday, 22 May 2017 17:57:50 UTC