Requesting a security and privacy review for Linked Data Notifications

From: Amy G <amy@rhiaro.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 11:10:09 -0400
To: public-web-security@w3.org, public-privacy@w3.org
Cc: "public-socialweb@w3.org" <public-socialweb@w3.org>
Hi all,

LDN (Linked Data Notifications) is aiming to enter Candidate Recommendation
by the 11th of October, and we'd like to request a review for potential
security or privacy issues. Linked Data Notifications is a protocol that
describes how servers (receivers) can have messages pushed to them by
applications (senders), as well as how other applications (consumers) may
retrieve those messages. Any resource can advertise a receiving endpoint
(Inbox) for the messages. Messages are expressed in RDF, and can contain
any data.

You can find the latest working draft here:
  https://www.w3.org/TR/ldn/

Note that we have filled out the security and privacy questionnaire:
  *https://www.w3.org/TR/ldn/#security-and-privacy-review
<https://www.w3.org/TR/ldn/#security-and-privacy-review>*

Any and all feedback is welcome.  Thank you!

Amy & Sarven