Re: Restarting the "Smart Cards for the Web" Discussions

I think this discussion needs to be led by the browser developers and them
come to a conclusion on what they want to do. In my opinion, rest of the
community talking about it will continue to be futile.

-Siva

*--*

*Siva G. Narendra Ph.D. CEO - Tyfone, Inc.Portland | Bangalore |
Taipeiwww.tyfone.com <http://www.tyfone.com>*
*Voice: +1.661.412.2233*