Re: New security fetaure : Looking for a home for a proposed Credential Management API.

I don't have a strong opinion as to whether a joint deliverable is the
right way to go or not. It seems like it would just create more work by
forcing a rechartering in WebApps, and the advantages aren't clear to me.

I'd be happy making this part of WebAppSec's charter. Brad is
well-positioned to ensure that we do the right thing with regard to the
aspects of WebCrypto that were interesting (FIDO, etc), and I'm sure we
could figure out good ways to keep the WebApps community involved.

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Google+: https://mkw.st/+, Twitter: @mikewest, Cell: +49 162 10 255 91

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)