Re: Handling multiple headers when only one is allowed

Sure. We've already talked about assigning a precedence for Content-Length, because of security issues. Best thing to do (as always) is to bring it up on list, with enough information and context to start discussion.

As an aside -- I'm curious about the "they tend not to focus on such earthly things" characterisation. On what basis was that impression formed?

Cheers,