Re: Proposal: Internet Archive (a potential patent work around?)

Download a compressed archive of files containing executable code?  Sounds
like a JAR file to me.

I'd be very interested to see the web entirely based on a
platform-independent programming language instead of a text markup language,
but I don't think it would actually be a good approach.

-Jake