Re: WebPerfWG call - November 9th 8am PT/ 11am ET/ 5pm CET

Is this the first such proposal in this group?

Could we perhaps start by carving out some time specifically to discuss
just differential privacy
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Differential_privacy> on its own, and then
switch to this specific use case?  Perhaps that was already your plan!