Re: WebPerf Issue Triage

10:30 ET works for Google folks, I think. I'll send out a calendar invite
this week to folks here.

Noam -- I appreciate the value in being able to do this asynchronously;
I've been thinking about how to use this kind of meeting as a forcing
function to ensure that all issues get proper timely attention, but to also
ensure that it can support asynchonous work as well.

I'm setting up a GitHub project for triaging all of the issues, with as
much automation as possible. Ideally, a synchronous meeting can be spent
ensuring that everyone agrees that issues are in the right buckets (new
issues are properly assigned, that issues blocked on WG discussion are
noted and scheduled, and that old issues aren't blocked unreasonably). Any
relevant updates to the issues should be visible in the project, so my hope
is that this should handle anyone working asynchronously that way.

Ian