Re: WebPerf Issue Triage

Hi Ian
TBH I prefer to avoid calendar meetings for tasks that can be done
asynchronously.
I started going over the LCP issues myself to see if I have input, I didn't
know it required triage.

If other folks prefer a synchronized triage these timings are OK with me, I
think biweekly is more than enough.
Note that I'm on leave for the next 4 weeks though, but I can try to join
if there is an opportunity, or respond to issues asynchronously.