Re: Please review performance aspects of Incremental Font Transfer

Here's a link to the evaluation report I mentioned during the call:

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-web-perf/

Among other things it contains data from the simulations we ran to compare
incremental font transfer performance to other font loading methods.
Lastly, here's a link to the demo that I showed:

https://fonts.gstatic.com/experimental/patch_subset/demo.html