Re: Please review performance aspects of Incremental Font Transfer

+Garret Rieger <grieger@google.com> +Myles C. Maxfield <mmaxfield@apple.com>

Thanks Garret and Myles for hopping over to the call yesterday.
Rough minutes from the discussion are in this doc
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1B4SXlxQwJLwoQRkl5RQeBJ8GMjOB9qNxX4n3Vt9Js1o/edit#heading=h.ysuruy6slns6>.
I'll publish them to Github shortly.
I also opened a few issues
<https://github.com/w3c/IFT/issues/created_by/yoavweiss> and commented on
existing ones. Happy to discuss more! :)

Cheers,
Yoav