Re: A/B testing open meeting tomorrow

Hey folks!

Thanks to all of you who attended last week's open meeting, for your great
participation and amazing discussion and ideas. We now have published
conclusions
<https://w3c.github.io/web-performance/meetings/2021/2021-02-04/index.html#h.fv3e9glh0tjg>,
recordings (talks
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XIVI1jcztY&feature=youtu.be> as well as
brainstorming <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8fjyAf9veY&feature=youtu.be>),
as well as minutes
<https://w3c.github.io/web-performance/meetings/2021/2021-02-04/index.html#h.dfx6wtbjkkkt>
&
chat transcript.
If you attended and haven't filled out the survey
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1lBiBKOaLUd9iVTy_lpTkqO8uicaPZLl5gaJArAvt5xs>
just yet, I'd appreciate it if you would, so that we can see if the format
worked for you, and what can be improved in the future in similar meetings.

Cheers :)
Yoav