Call for Participation: Web Performance WG charter approved (Fwd: )

Dear Members of the Web Performance Working Group,

I'm relaying the announcement to the group's primary public mailing
list, to notify the group of its charter approval and call for
participation.

With kind regards,
Coralie Mercier, Head of W3C Marketing & Communications

--
Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Marketing & Communications -  https://www.w3.org
mailto:coralie@w3.org +337 810 795 22 https://www.w3.org/People/Coralie/