Re: CfCC - Call for a co-chair

Hi Yoav, Ilya, Philippe!

I would like to throw my name into the hat for consideration as the
co-chair.

I've been involved in the group since its inception when I was at
Microsoft, when we were trying to develop a new thing called
"msPerformance" and decided that we should collaborate with Google on
their "WebTiming" proposal.  Through Microsoft, SOASTA and now Akamai
I've tried to participate in all of my roles.  I've been lucky that the
companies I've worked for have valued my participation as well.  I hope
you can tell that web performance is my passion!

As a consumer of this data, I think I bring a unique point of view to
these specs, and I would advocate for the developers and companies that
would be the users of these APIs.  One of my main commitments for my
role at Akamai is ongoing participation in the W3C, as we see it as an
important venue to share our ideas and help shape these web APIs.  I
would be happy to commit to all of the administrative tasks outlined.

Regardless of whether I'm chosen or not, I'm looking forward to
participating in the group for as long as I can.  It's been fun to see
it mature over time and take on so many great specs and initiatives!

Thank you all!

- Nic
http://nicj.net/
@NicJ