Re: Minutes [was: Re: [5/3/17] webperf group call @ 10AM PST]

Hey all.

On Thu, May 4, 2017 at 9:34 AM, Xiaoqian Wu <xiaoqian@w3.org> wrote:

> igrigorik: out of time. The next sync in 2 weeks?
> spanicker: Google I/O!
> toddreifsteck: maybe sync in a week?
> igrigorik: WFM!
> Next sync on May 10th!

Apologies, calendar fail on this end.. Unfortunately won't be able to make
it on the 10th.

*Todd/Philippe:* no need to block on me, could one of you drive next week's
sync?

p.s. week after next is Google I/O so that's a write-off on this end, and
I'm also in transit on 24th. I could do 25th or 26th of May if others are
available.