Re: Adopting a dual spec/testing process for webperf specs

I'd (unsurprisingly) love to see this!

Note that when new features ship in blink we're now asking people
<https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/forum/#!searchin/blink-dev/web-platform-tests%7Csort:relevance/blink-dev/leQDM4nhGHA/Gy5LHezwCAAJ>
to explain any cases where web exposed behavior does not have
web-platform-tests.  So we expect writing web-platform-tests to
increasingly be part of any blink implementation.  Hopefully that means
this is less of a burden on spec editors than it might first seem (and
ultimately less of a burden on engine developers since we get to share most
of this work across companies and do less engine-specific test work).

Rick