question on Resource timing API

From: anjan bacchu <anjan.bacchu@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015 09:26:33 +0530
To: public-web-perf@w3.org
hi there,

  discovered this email from
http://blog.gmane.org/gmane.org.w3c.webperf/month=20141201.

  We're trying to get hold of resources performance data by window.
performance.getEntriesByType("resource");
 We're seeing that the "PerformanceResourceTiming" objects don't have an
attribute to indicate whether the http status code. How is an user of this
API supposed to figure the http status code ?

  I see that you recently added support for 3-4 new attributes
including transferSize into the standard. But statuscode is missing from
the list.

FYI : I don't think this info is material here -- but for your info, i work
for one of the top 20 Fortune 50 companies and we build web analytic
products.

What am I missing ?

Thank you,

BR,