Re: User Timing Mark Name for "Critical Content Loaded"?

On the Chrome side we are going to go ahead with implementing reporting for
the 'navigationLoaded' mark and do some evangelism around it.  It's
probably worth holding off on updating the spec until we see if there is
uptake from developers and how useful it ends up being.