Re: add "networkDuration" to Resource Timing

http://blog.catchpoint.com/2015/01/08/rum-resource-timing-api/

    /Relying on this [Resource Timing] data to report on third party
    performance is a huge red herring and can place the blame on
    providers who actually had little or no impact on perceived and
    total load times of the page. For this reason, we at Catchpoint have
    delayed inclusion of any features utilizing the Resource Timing API
    in Glimpse, our Real User Measurement Product./

:-(

-Steve