RE: [navigation-error-logging] remove "navigation" requirement?

Looks good on a quick breeze. Go ahead and merge.

From: Ilya Grigorik [mailto:igrigorik@google.com]
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2015 10:56 AM
To: public-web-perf
Cc: Aaron Heady (BING AVAILABILITY)
Subject: Re: [navigation-error-logging] remove "navigation" requirement?

First run at removing the "navigation" restriction:

- Preview: https://rawgit.com/w3c/navigation-error-logging/drop-navigation/index.html

- Diff: https://github.com/w3c/navigation-error-logging/compare/drop-navigation

I've also added a "use cases" section based on the feedback from our call earlier this week.

Any objections to me merging this into main branch?

ig