Re: PerformanceEntry serializers

On 1/31/15 12:17 PM, Philippe Le Hegaret wrote:
> I added serializers for all of the PerformanceEntry objects that we
> defined (navigation, frame, resource, user), e.g.
>   https://w3c.github.io/resource-timing/#h-serializer

You need to define a serializer on PerformanceEntry if you want to use
"inherit" serializers on interfaces that inherit from it.

Also, is there a reason you're explicitly listing the attributes to be
serialized instead of just serializing all of them?  It sure looks to me
like your list is "all of them" for the case of PerformanceResourceTiming.