Re: Notification for new navigation timing entries

After some back and forth on GH, we've arrived at the following:

1) add "onentry" event handler to Performance interface
2) new PerformanceEntryEvent should be fired each time new event is added
to timeline (nav+resource timing, frame timing, etc)
    - each PEE event contains an "entry" attribute, which points to the
source event

As a hands on example, this enables:

  performance.addEventListener('entry', function(event) {
    // process event: event.entry.name, event.entry.entryType, etc...
  });

As a bonus, above behavior can be polyfilled, e.g...

  var entry = performance.getEntriesByName('mark_fully_visible', 'mark');
  var event = new PerformanceEntryEvent(entry);
  performance.dispatchEvent(event);

----

Thoughts, comments?

ig