RE: Ready indicator

IE shows marks in dev tools. However we do not have any special handling for specific marks AFAIK.

I’m working on specs all this week and can write a quick test to verify this for certain.

tt

From: Ilya Grigorik [mailto:igrigorik@google.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 6, 2014 11:56 AM
To: Ehsan Akhgari
Cc: Nic Jansma; Jonas Sicking; Eli Perelman; Yoav Weiss; public-web-perf
Subject: Re: Ready indicator

On Fri, Oct 17, 2014 at 9:58 AM, Nic Jansma <nic@nicj.net<mailto:nic@nicj.net>> wrote:
I'm not sure if any of the browsers have built in special handling (for dev tools, diagnostics, etc) of those marks.  Vendors?

We don't, we should. Opened a bug for Chrome CDT: crbug.com/431008<http://crbug.com/431008>

ig

On Fri, Oct 17, 2014 at 11:05 AM, Ehsan Akhgari <ehsan.akhgari@gmail.com<mailto:ehsan.akhgari@gmail.com>> wrote:
I grepped through the Blink and Chromium source code a while ago looking for mentions of these names, and couldn't find any.