Re: navigationStart and the actual start of the navigation

I browsed through the archives for how we ended up with the current
definition of navigationStart.

Please take a look at this thread:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-web-perf/2013May/0000.html

Wonder if Boris has opinion on your suggested change.

Arvind