Re: [agenda] Web Performance WG Teleconference #125 Agenda 2014-02-12

That's great news!

I looked through the archives and the following comments are also
outstanding:

from Jonas:
"We should define though that any CORS errors during the response
should be ignored. If we do that, effectively the only effect of using
CORS is that cross-origin beacons that use a content-type other than
the ones above will require a preflight."

Should I add this to the spec? Could you suggest exact language?

Also is this thread fully resolved?
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-web-perf/2014Jan/0003.html

Arvind