From: annevankesteren@gmail.com [mailto:annevankesteren@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Anne van Kesteren
Sent: Monday, August 25, 2014 2:36 AM
To: James Robinson
Cc: www-dom@w3.org; public-web-perf@w3.org; www-style@w3.org; Ian Hickson; public-fx@w3.org; Mounir Lamouri
Subject: Re: Animation frame task

On Fri, Aug 22, 2014 at 8:07 AM, James Robinson <jamesr@google.com> wrote:
> 1.) Run tasks in the bag-of-stuff-to-run-before RAF in some order
> (probably FIFO).  This includes the set of things Elliot mentioned
> (scroll updates, media queries, etc etc) and anything else we want to
> put in other than the requestAnimationFrame events themselves

This might be problematic for things that tie into each other. E.g.
screen orientation wants to do things after fullscreen changes in one way or another as I understand it. Not sure how that would work with FIFO, though I guess screen orientation and fullscreen could just have tight coupling.

--
http://annevankesteren.nl/