Re: [Beacon] Required Beacon-Age: handling.

On Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 10:39 AM, Adam Barth <abarth@chromium.org> wrote:

> You don't need UA detection.  Just interpret the lack of a Beacon-Age
> header as zero.

Yes, until there is a bug and some UA omits it by accident (or
intentionally), at which point I'm back to UA detection: if X UA then no
delay, if Y UA then I don't trust the timestamp... at which point, I guess
I would need to move that detection into JS-land and pick the method that I
trust.

I'm ok either way, just trying to think of cases where reporting 0 is a
plus.