Re: [ResourcePriorities] Scripts and integration with HTML spec

Hi Tobin,
Any update on this? We need to reply to Ian's questions in this thread:
 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-web-perf/2013Dec/0061.html

I believe we have consensus that eventually we'd like the concepts
introduced in Resource priorities to be part of HTML5 (HTML5.1?)
specification. So what is the plan of action? If we are going to continue
to first spec it in a separate document, please respond to Ian's questions.

Thanks,
Arvind