is anyone looking at specifying something for background requests/downloads?

From: (wrong string) 陈智昌 <willchan@chromium.org>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 12:23:02 -0700
To: "public-web-perf@w3.org" <public-web-perf@w3.org>
Sorry if this has already been raised. If so, please just point me to the
relevant thread.

Anyway, here are some use cases I'm looking at:
* Don't wake up the radio. This is not an interactive network request, just
fire it off whenever convenient. E.g. analytics. It's silly to wake up the
radio and waste power just to fire off this request.
* Downloading a large chunk of data in the background. Let the user agent
know that if there's contention, this network request should yield to any
interactive one. E.g. web apps can download their next version (which may
be large), sort of like how applications like browsers auto-update. You
don't want this to contend with interactive browsing though.

Cheers.