Re: Updates to Navigation Timing errata

We should check what the implementations are doing (when they pre-resolve
or pre-connect) and report here. Our intention with the spec was to report
the user perceived latency, and therefore report time it took in the
critical path for various operations. The spec is not very clear on this,
and I'll edit it to make things more clear.

Boris, with this being our intention, does the illustration still concern
you?

Mike, independently, we should tackle the issue you mention (for next
version) - on how to report actual times for the DNS and TCP operations in
case of a pre-resolve/pre-connect.

Arvind