From: Arvind Jain [mailto:arvind@google.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 3:04 PM
To: James Simonsen
Cc: Nic Jansma; public-web-perf
Subject: Re: Resource timing buffer

I've updated the draft to reflect Pan's comments (call the onresourcetimingbufferfull callback on Nth instead of N+1th entry), and drop the logic for storing entries beyond N while executing the callback (given nobody seems to have implemented that logic).

Please take a look at section 4.4 and 5.3.20 and let us know if there are any concerns. We can discuss this in tomorrow's telecon.

Arvind