Re: [PageVisibility] Feedback

I'm not sure what email software is being used, but the one in use makes
it extremely unclear where the response begins.

On Fri, 03 Feb 2012 00:52:42 +0100, Jatinder Mann <jmann@microsoft.com>
wrote:
> Though they have slightly different usage models, considering both
> hidden attributes convey the same general concept, both editors feel
> that the confusion will be limited. We will be keeping the current name.

The problem is that HTML can then no longer introduce document.hidden
similarly to document.dir if we wanted to.

> 4. I think it would be better if the DOM dependency was on
> http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/domcore/raw-file/tip/Overview.html as that is what
> we want implementors to implement.
> Discussed in other messages on this thread.

Could you give a pointer?

> 6. Thought I had just before sending, should this document say something
> about privacy implications?
> Arvind is writing a section on the privacy implication.

I assume I get another reply when that is done?

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/