Re: [PerformanceTimeline] Returning Navigation Timing attributes in High Resolution Time

I'm not clear on the final recommendation here. Are we saying that we will
add all navigation timing attributes (which as part of PerformanceTiming
interface) to PerformanceEntry interface (which would mean removing some
attributes from PerformanceResourceTiming interface)?

Or would we create another object called PerformanceNavigationTiming
(similar to PerformanceResourceTiming) which extends from PerformanceEntry?

Arvind