Re: [PageVisibility] What should the visibility api return in display:none iframes?

We started discussing the spec as a way for pages to figure out how they
were embedded in the browser: foreground tab, background tab etc. I dont
think we should implement the display:none case because,

- Keeping the spec simple - ensures that the spec is implemented
consistently. The more complicated we make the spec, we may see vendors
diverge from it.
- The discussion to include some cases - such as display:none and not others
like visibility:hidden, or pages hidden by window seem a bit arbitrary to
me. Like I mentioned this was also not the intended use of the initial spec
(ofcourse that can change).

Thanks
Shishir